Coffinwood Cemetery is a family-friendly yard display/home haunt hybrid in Santa Clarita, California, that offers a combination of store-bought animatronics, home-crafted designs, and a few live actors to create an eerie and occasionally startling experience that kids will love.
- Located at: 27159 Waterford Dr., Valencia, CA 91354
- Yard Display with minor interactive home haunt elements
- Main Themes are Zombies, Undead, Spiders, Creepy Dolls. Scenes designed to terrify children. Specific props and scenes may change from year to year.
- People walk through in groups of 3-4 at a time
- Specific dates vary by year but usually runs the last 2-3 weekends in October and Halloween night
- Family-friendly, designed for ages 8 and up
- No contact
More on Coffinwood Cemetery
Coffinwood Cemetery began in the city of Canyon Country 20 years ago, built by Tony Monton and his friend Tom. While the experience is only a few minutes long, the animatronics have grown each year and the experience with other decorations continues to grow.
MORE ON HAUNTING
Haunting is a resource for immersive theater and horror fans in Los Angeles and across the world, promoting art and community. Want to help us reach even more people, and get some cool perks and experiences? For as little as $1 a month, you can join our Patreon and help us keep bringing content to life.
If you like the above article and want to find more like it, make sure to join our community. If Facebook is your favorite, follow us there and become a part of our groups for Immersive Horror fans and/or Immersive creators. We’re active on Instagram, posting evocative imagery and informative stories to promote our reviews and recollections; follow us there. You can even find us on twitter; click here to follow. For those who want to explore deeper, we have a vibrant Slack community with new event alerts and immediate ticket sale announcements; click here to join. And subscribe to our event calendar to get emails for all or specific events (look for the link right under the calendar)! Finally, we have a newsletter that comes out once a week; click here to sign up.
So however you like your news being delivered, we have something haunting for you.